Tuesday, November 12, 2019



Biography
Started collecting music back in 2006 with classic compilations from
Fresh,Mbuso,vinny da vince & Christos.
Made a break through with my first gig at club Saints in venda.
In 2009 I relocated to Pretoria where my first encounter with House 22 began
In 2010 September I met up with JR (House 22) and he offered me a slot at the THURSDAY REVOLUTION-BEST OF 5
Since then I had since remain loyal to house 22 and was offered residency
In July 2011,playing opening slots for of the legendary local and international djs
Local: Vinny da vince,Christos,T-Deep,Miggs,Malankane,nastee nev,Positive K,China,Tim White,Lulo Café,phat jack,Culoe de song And many more
International: jimpster,Ralf Gum,Qb Smith,Rocco,Thompson,Matt Bandy and many more.
in 2011 November I joined engineers of house rec, that's where I meet my guy Dj Q.
EXPERIENCE
Track List
Track
Artist
Buy
1
The Garden Song
Spin Worx
2
UNKNOWN
3
Valley Of House (Acapella)
London Residents/Roland Clark
4
UNKNOWN
5
Love Me
Atjazz, Jullian Gomes
6
UNKNOWN
7
The Most Consistent DJ
EnoSoul
8
UNKNOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment